Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Midweek Puppy Smiles

Nutmeg's puppies are so cute I thought I would post some more adorable puppy pictures for midweek Puppy Smiles!
Hey look!  It's Austin!

Hi Austin!  We missed you!!!!

He gives the best puppy snuggles!

Wait for me!!!

We want our turn!

Now what should we do?
"I'm an explorer!"

I'm a sunshine lover

I'm a taste tester of delicious blades of grass

Silly puppy...don't eat the grass!

It isn't very yummy!

Guess we should go find some more fun

I see the kitty!

Let's hang out with him for a while

He loves us!

Tag you are it!

Where did everybody go?

Here we are!

Look who is coming!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres!

Hurray!
Back scratch time!
Ahhhhh that feels so good

This was another fun day!
Happy Puppy Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!