Thursday, February 2, 2017

Watch me Grow

I love getting pictures of our Doodle puppies from our puppy families.  My favorite part is watching our little doodle babies grow. Little bundles of love that grow with each picture update.
"When will I be big enough to play fetch like that?"
"Am I bigger yet?"

"I am getting bigger! Watch me grow!"
"I went home looking like this and then my human mommy turned around and I looked like this!" 
"I can even grow on the stairs!"
"Maybe I will catch up to my big brother in my sleep" 
"Look how big I am now!"
"Excuse me.....This Doodle Baby looks a little different to me!"
One thing is for sure ... No matter what size they may be
There is nothing like the love of a dog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!