Friday, February 24, 2017

Time to Update

Mr. Yesteryear Acres likes to read our blog each morning while he drinks his cup of coffee. He likes looking at the pictures and enjoys our daily recap of life here at Yesteryear Acres.  This morning he noticed that our "About Us" section was really out of date.  I often forget to update that section as it isn't on the link I use to post our blog. The last time I updated it, my older daughter was still deployed in the Middle East and my younger daughter was working in Corporate Design. Looks like it is update time!  Here is the new "About Us" section........

"I have been happily married to the love of my life for almost 30 years and we have 3 great children.  My older daughter graduated with a degree in Chemistry from The United States Naval Academy and is now a Captain Select in the Marine Corps.  She is currently stationed at the Marine Corps Base at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.  My younger daughter graduated with honors from Miami University with a degree in Psychology and Nutrition. After working in Corporate Design and Social Media she left the corporate world as her true passion continued to be her love of dogs and helping others.  We are lucky to have her help here at Yesteryear Acres several days a week.  She also has her own business doing consulting, dog grooming, dog training and is an excellent gourmet chef! My son is pursuing a degree in Agricultural Systems Management at OSU and we are very fortunate for all his help at Yesteryear Acres. We are so blessed to spend our days together with our Doodle dogs and puppies. We have an awesome family business and every day is filled with Tail Wagging Devotion from our Labradoodle, Double Doodle and Goldendoodle Puppies."

Now that it is updated, Mr. Yesteryear Acres said that all I have to do is remember to update it in August on our 30th wedding anniversary. Or better yet, the day after and then I can say we have been happily married for over 30 years!
Yesteryear Acres
Tail Wagging Devotion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!