Thursday, August 17, 2017

Garden Fresh!

Mr. Yesteryear Acres is the best farmer I know! Our garden has been flourishing this summer, even with my Mom and I planting the tomatoes slightly crooked in the beginning. We had an amazing dinner last night. Fresh veggies over pasta. MMMMM!!! We made the noodles from scratch and started chopping up all the beautiful sun kissed vegetables from the garden. 
I used my favorite chopping board of course!
The final product was a huge success! 

I look forward to this meal all year long. I have to admit, as much as I love the veggie pasta... my second plate was nothing but delicious fresh vegetables. I could definitely taste all the hard work!! BEST. DINNER. EVER.

Thank you for everything you do Dad!

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!