Thursday, August 24, 2017

Learning the Ropes

Marmalade's Teddy Bear collar boy is really getting the hang of life here at Yesteryear Acres.  He is doing a great job with housebreaking and his puppy leash training is really coming along nicely.  He is a super easy going puppy with a sweet loving temperament.
"Let me show you all the things I can do!"

"I am really good at finding interesting things to play with"

"I found a leaf!"
"I love making new friends" 
"And giving Kisses"
"I listen to the older doggies and mind my manners" 
"I love learning about everything!"

"I am also very good at watching the fishies"

"I am ready for my FURever home now.....and will be a cuddle bear of tail wagging devotion!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!