Friday, August 18, 2017

More Inspiration

Today is another incredible day of love for two people very dear to my heart. It is Mr. Yesteryear Acres' Mom and Dad's 66th wedding anniversary!! I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many couples who really display the epitome of ever lasting love. My Grandparents do everything together, big or little, it doesn't matter as long as they are together. From exercise, chores, grocery shopping, to helping each other tell an amazing story, they do it all together. I do not know many people who have been with the same person and be as in love as they are for 66 years!! I am so inspired by their love and the family they have raised together. Happy 66th Wedding Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!!! I hope you have another wonderful anniversary full of love! You both inspire us all to find a love that lasts as happily as the one you found together!
Thank you for showing us real love that truly is everlasting 

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!