Sunday, August 19, 2018

But I know how to swim!

I think one of the Doodle Doggies most favorite days might just be Sunday.  Sunday is FUNday.  Austin loves to spend his Sundays with the doggies and of course -the doggies love spending time with Austin.
First up.... a little Hide and Seek out in the field. If you look very closely, you can see who is IT!
After fun in the field, it is time for a little pond fetch
Austin brought the doggies a present today. Life jackets!
But I don't need a life jacket!  I know how to swim!
I can't believe Austin is making me wear this.
But I will do it if he throws the ball into the pond again!!!!
Rest time!
My turn!  Now I can swim ALL DAY LONG!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!