Saturday, August 11, 2018

Can I Keep It?

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I took a quick break yesterday morning and went to the county fair.  It is one of our favorite summertime outings!
Our visits to fairs goes something like this....... 
Can we have a cow? 
And then Mr. Yesteryear Acres says not yet.  And then we visit farm animal after farm animal where I ask can I keep it and Mr. Yesteryear Acres says not yet. But. But. But....I love all the animals!!!!!
Not even this beautiful grey and black rooster??????
That could live in this awesome chicken coop?????!!!! 
And Mr. Yesteryear Acres said.....MAYBE! 
This is an excellent start!  
Maybe next year when I ask, "Can I keep him"
the answer will be YES!
Next came Mr. Yesteryear Acres favorite part.....TRACTORS! 
Can I keep it?????????
No Mr. Yesteryear Acres!!!!
Poor Mr. Yesteryear Acres
He loves them all!!!!!
Guess we will both have to settle for what we can keep 
Taffy to take home!
Thanks for the Fair Day Mr. Yesteryear Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!