Monday, August 13, 2018

We are done now!

Blue's Double Doodle Puppies had their very first trip outside. Greg and his girlfriend Samantha had so much fun playing with the puppies and the puppies had so much fun with their first outdoor adventure.
What's better than a lap full of puppies? 
Nothing!!!! 
Everyone loves cuddles 
and snuggles 
Both Greg and Samantha appreciated all the tail wagging devotion as it was a much needed break from their Marine Corps duties 
The puppies were happy to give them lots of love 
Until....... 
"Where is my Mommy?" 
"Yeah.......I want my Mommy!" 
"MOMMMMMMMMY" 
"I want my mommy toooooooo"
"We are done now"
"Ahhhh Our soft blanky!!! Much better. Thanks for all the fun"
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!