Sunday, August 5, 2018

Rub-a-Dub-Dub a Doodle in a Tub

Lately, to put it politely, Sir Maverick Doodle has been quite smelly. And I mean STINKY smelly. He walks in the room and all anyone can say is, "WHEW DOGGIE WHAT IS THAT SMELL!?!?" I am serious when I say that is me being polite! He is one smelly doodle! I think all his pond shenanigans have finally caught up with him. So today Sir Maverick got a bath. Now I can assure you, I enjoyed his bath a lot more than he did. Not only does he smell a million billion times better, but he made the best faces ever during bath time. And as his adoring doodle mom, I captured them all on camera :) Sorry not sorry Maverick! 
Things started out well... Maverick brought his squeaker ball with him to the tub
As I disappeared to get a washcloth, He started to get a little suspicious
"Ummmm I did NOT sign up for this"
"Nope Nope Nope Nope"
He did not enjoy his Ferris Bueller moment at all... 
Not even when I sang "Rub-a-Dub-Dub Maverick Doodle in a tub! 
He wouldn't even look at me when I shut off the water! Someone was a Mr. Grumpy Gills
"Please dry off my paws Mom!"
As much as this doodle loves to swim, He DOES NOT LOVE BATHS!
What a Stinker!
Luckily I had a peace offering!
And all was right with the world!

Always,

Amelia 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!