Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thank You Day

 Thanksgiving has always been one of my very favorite days of the whole year.  It is a day to give thanks.  A day to be grateful.  A holiday full of family and food and happiness. I woke up on this Thanksgiving Day with a little sadness in my heart as we have never had so many empty seats around the table. I am sad that my yearly Thanksgiving saying: "Thank you for house full of people that I love" is not as full as I wish it could be. I am definitely missing my whole family together. However, gratefulness fills my heart as I am thankful for the family I love.  I am thankful for the many blessings of life.  I am thankful to love and be loved.  I am thankful that my family is safe and healthy and I am thankful for the future holidays when our seats around the table will be full once again with family and food and happiness. Wishing you a grateful and healthy Thanksgiving.
May Your Hearts Be Full
Happy Thanksgiving from Yesteryear Acres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!