Saturday, November 7, 2020

Thankful for YA Studio

 I am so thankful for all the hard work that went into creating our YA Studio. It was a family effort led by Mr. Yesteryear Acres who somehow knew that we would love quilting and sewing and creating long before we even dreamed of it. What used to be a bedroom and a kids' playroom is now the home of YA Studio and every single day I am so grateful to create and design and let my artistic side free.
Two years ago the dream began!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres created the most awesome studio ever
Complete with a design wall
and Longarm Studio
Where SEW many things are made!
I am thankful for all the happiness YA Studio brings to my life
and extra thankful that I get to share YA Studio creations.
YA Studio Happiness
Every Single Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!