Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thankful to be Always Amelia

 I am so incredibly thankful to work at Yesteryear Acres and be with my family each and every day. It is a dream job come true and I am so grateful to do what I do. One of my favorite parts is my small business, "Always Amelia LLC" where I get to spend extra time training our sweet doodle puppies for our wonderful furever families. Every puppy is unique and I feel so lucky to be able to work with puppies from the moment they are born until they are ready to go home. Being with the puppies so much I get the opportunity to really understand each puppy and their little personalities, which helps me set everything up for a successful training schedule. But best of all ... I love the amazing connections and friendships that forms with all my wonderful puppy families! I love puppies so much and I am so thankful to be a small part in their big happy tail wagging lives. 
To each little fluffy doodle goofball:












I love you so much! 

Thank you to all our wonderful puppy families! I am so thankful to know all our sweet doodle puppies have so much love and happiness. And I am beyond thankful to be Always Amelia :) because happy dogs have happy humans!

Always,
Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!