Tuesday, August 22, 2023

4 Months of Happiness

 Today is Rainbow Baby day, which makes today feel more special as my sweet Hazel Bea is FOUR Months old TODAY!! 
She is truly my rainbow of happiness after such a long long battle with infertility and loss. I can't believe I am sitting here and writing about celebrating four whole months with my daughter already.
This brave girl went to the doctor this morning for her big girl check up and still was smiley after all her shots!
My sweet Hazelnut. She already knows that 'All you need is love and a doodle!'
How I adoRAWR you
Your snuggles are my favorite thing in the world
You will always be my ray of sunshine
Even in the middle of the night
Every BUNNY loves you
You are growing as fast as wildflowers
I love you Hazel Bea! 
You were worth the wait and then some!!
4 Months of happiness and so much more to come!
I love you to the moon and back!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!