Monday, August 28, 2023

Call Me Mr. Bright Squares the ExPAWler

 We have just one sweet English Goldendoodle puppy looking for a Furever Family. Mister Bright Squares Boy is searching high and low everywhere we go in hopes to find his perfect PAWrents. 
Ho hummm I wonder when they will come...
What's that over there?!
Why it's Always Amelia of course!
I wonder if she will help me go exploring
Oh AMELIAAAA
Can we go on an adventure together? 
I am looking high...
And low for a family
Do you think you can find one for me?
We will sweet boy!
We are working so hard to find you the PAWfect humans
Until then, we can stick together!
Like this? BOOOOP
Hahaha! Yes! Just like that little cutie!!
One 'Good Boy' ExPAWler looking for a home!
Happy Puppy Monday!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!