Sunday, August 27, 2023

William's Little Studio Sunday

William decided today's Studio Sunday project!
Alright! Let's get started!
I have a vision! 
I need this fabric and...
Adult Supervision... Here you go Mama
Let's make a puppy bandana for Mr. Bright Squares!
That is so sweet of you William! Maybe Pup Pup wants to help you
What is cooler than a puppy helping make a bandana!?!
This is PAWesome!
Ta-Da!
One PAWfect puppy bandana!
Wonderful work William!
Let's see how he looks
Aw soooo Dapper!!!
Handsome and he knows it
"I love it! Thank you William!"
You're Welcome Pup Pup!
What a cute puppy
My vision is complete
Kisses! SMOOCH!
Now all that is left is...
For my Aunt Amelia to find him a furever family!
You are so right William!
Bright Squares Boy is ready for PAWrents- Now complete with bandana :)
Happy Sunday from Y Acres Studio!
Always,
Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!