Monday, August 21, 2023

Just Me, Myself, and I

 Two of the three Magnolia English Goldendoodle puppies have found their FURever homes! Mister Bright Squares is the only puppy still looking for PAWrents.
He says....
Hey... Where did everybody go?
Sigh, I guess it is just me...
Myself,
And I
Oh Wait!
There's Amelia!
I am right here for you sweet bubba
Keep your chin up!
We will find you PAWrents soon
Make sure everyone knows I am the bestest boy
That I am really good about going potty outside!
And I will follow you anywhere!
I will make sure everyone knows little buddy!
Thanks Amelia!
Bright Squares- One VERY good boy looking for lots of love with a forever family!
Please email us for more information on this wonderful handsome pup!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!