Sunday, February 4, 2024

Blue Skies and Warm Paws

We got a quilt order for a "blue dog quilt for my friend who loves to travel with her dogs"
IF THIS ISN'T MY JAM than I don't know what is! 
I set out right away and pulled all the "travel dog vibes" blues I could find
After some back and forth with our customer- to learn more about her friend and dogs- We decided on 5 PAWfect Blues.
I cut all my squares and worked on some designs. I liked this blue gradient the best
With an extra pop of bright blue for the border
Time to choose embroidery thread!
I LOVE it!!!
Time to quilt
And Voila*!! 
(*Lots of behind the scenes magic here*)
Finished and ready for shipping! 
Blue Skies and Warm Paws
Happy Cozy Travels from the Y Acres Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!