Sunday, February 25, 2024

Y Acres Studio Quilted Tablet Sleeve

 I was inspired to make a case for a small laptop/tablet after watching a high speed instagram sewing post from Center Street Quilts. Immediately after seeing the video, I wanted to try to see if I could figure out how to make one too!  I love figuring out patterns!
Let's do it!
Time to quilt
Lining side
Ready to turn this into a tablet sleeve!
Binding and zipper done
Just need to turn this inside out, sew up the seams and then ...
Done!!!!
Fits my laptop perfectly
I love it
This will be great for keeping my laptop scratch free
Only one thing left to do - make a mini size one from the scraps!!!!
The mini zip pouch!
Travel duo set
Happy Sunday from the Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!