Thursday, February 22, 2024

White Chocolate Bread Memories

 Once when I was in middle school, we took a family vacation to the Bahamas. At our resort they had the most glorious buffet of food, but the crown jewel to myself and my brother was the white chocolate bread they served at breakfast. I’ve dreamed of that bread ever since! It was by sheer luck (fate????) that a copy cat recipe showed up on my Pinterest home feed the other day. I told my brother I found THE BREAD recipe for us to try. His response… “When ARE YOU MAKING BREAD!?”
Thankfully I had a little helper ready to make new White Chocolate Bread Memories with. And so we got right to baking!
The apparent secret ingredient?? Vital wheat gluten! And a cute Hazel Bea sous chef!
Don’t forget to mix your oven mitts!
Tongue out for extra emphasis and mixing power 
Time to mix in the white chocolate chips!
Loaves made and ready to proof
Trying to pass the time… a little doggie walk in the rain sprinkles
Ahhhh it’s so fluffy!!! Ready to bake!
Y’ALL ITS THE WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD!!!!!!
I can SMELL the memories 
It looks just like it!!!
Uncle Austin!! Hurry up and get here!
White Chocolate Bread Memories Await!!!!!!
And I don’t know how much longer I can wait before I take a bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!