Saturday, May 7, 2011

Taking it Easy

I am trying to take things a little easy today.  I don't know that I will get an A+ on my efforts but I am trying. My parents are coming for dinner tonight.  We are celebrating Mother's Day and my Dad's 77th birthday all at once. It has been on the calendar for a while so I hated to cancel. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is doing most of the work as he is just a magnificent chef and I only have to make the julienned sweet potato/yukon gold potato medley. The whole meal should be delightful! I think that after dinner we are just going to relax and watch a movie together. It should be a really nice evening. The puppies have been very thoughtful all day today.  They have been really good about going potty outside and no one has made any messes. I think they wanted me to have an easy day too.  They have saved their best tail wags and kisses for me and are definitely helping me feel better. I have been surrounded by thoughtfulness all day.  My daughter even made me macaroni and cheese for lunch which was so sweet of her. I am lucky to have my whole family - both two-legged and four take such good care of me. With all this love - I will be better in no time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!