Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fluffy Bed

It is true.  A miracle has happened.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have WON the battle of the bees!  Yesterday's bee count....ZERO!  Today's bee count....ZERO!  Do you know what that means??????? MY FLUFFY BED awaits!!!!! We are actually going to go UPSTAIRS to our own bed to sleep tonight!  No more couch!  No more too short, too cold, too hard, too saggy couch to sleep on tonight! A REAL bed. An honest to goodness REAL bed.  I have washed all the sheets. I have washed the comforter. I have fluffed the pillows.  Everything smells clean and is soooooo soft. I cannot wait. I bet I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I bet that I dream that I am sleeping on a fluffy happy cloud! I think it has been at least 3 weeks of sleeping down on the couch. Every night when I go to sleep on the couch, I think about how much I miss my bed.  Every night when I wake up every half hour because I am "sleeping" on the couch, I think about how much I miss my bed. Every morning when I wake up with a stiff neck and sore back, I think about how much I miss my bed.  Well tonight - I promise you this - I will NOT miss the couch!!!!!  FLUFFY BED!  HERE I COME! It is PAJAMA TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!