Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Present Fairy

You won't believe what I have! I have a PRESENT FAIRY!  Oh yes. A real live honest present fairy!  It all started early this week when a gigantic box arrived at my house.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres asked what I ordered and I said, "Nothing!"  We couldn't imagine what was inside. It was all decorated nicely and when we opened it...OH MY!  We got the loveliest gift of yummy steaks, hamburgers AND chocolate lava cakes!!!!!  Mmmmm Chocolate!  Mmmmmmm Steak! What in the world!?!!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I just stood there with big grins on our faces and yes - you know for sure - we had steaks for dinner that night!!!!! They were DELICIOUS!  I cannot wait until hamburger night!  I will have to make my homemade rolls to go with them. They look scrumptious. Then today - another BIG box arrived.  Again Mr. Yesteryear Acres asked if I ordered anything and again the answer was no.  TWO big boxes in ONE WEEK!??!!!  How could this be?  Obviously we have a present fairy!  I opened today's box and OH MY GOODNESS!  It was FULL of bags of Salsa Verde Doritos!!!!  My absolute favorite!!!  I LOVE THEM!  They don't sell Salsa Verde Doritos anywhere east of the Mississippi River and they are SO hard to get.  I treasure each crisp spicy yummy triangle and savor every second.  I am so in love with those chips and now I have bags and bags! My present fairy is in fact a very very nice and thoughtful soon-to-be new puppy owner. She said she was sending me presents based off my blogs. Well dear sweet kind thoughtful puppy person.....your gifts were SO appreciated and SO loved.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have made my day, my week AND so much more!!! This Blog is dedicated to YOU.  Thank you so much.  I only hope your sweet puppy gives you as much, if not more, joy than you have given me.  I can't wait for you to meet your new furry family member!!! He is one lucky puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!