Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sisters

The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. ~Cali Rae Turner
This could not be more true.  When my sister and I were younger we only had each other. It was us against the world. Despite the fact my sister is 5 years younger than I am, we played together all the time. Any game she wanted to play, I wanted to play and vice versa. We could spend hours making pretend soup out of grass and leaves or making elaborate treasure maps with only a cracker being the big treasure at the end. We didn't have it easy growing up but we had each other. Now that we are grown with families of our own, we still have each other. We have faced some tough times in our adult lives as well but the one thing that has always remained constant is that my sister loves me and I love her. She is always there to support me and if I ever need her, I know all I would have to do is call and she would be here for me in an instant.  We are forever best friends. Even though the miles separate us - we are always together in our hearts.  This past weekend we made sure to take lots of pictures of us together so we could look back on our fun weekend until the next time we get to see each other again.
Here we are at the Santa Monica Pier.
We made it!

Yea!!!  The Beach!

Pacific Ocean. So happy!

Muscle Beach.  Yes. It is that awesome!

Are we in the Central Perk Cafe from the show Friends?
Yes! Yes we are!

Could that be Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino?
Yes! Yes it is!

Hooray for Hollywood!!!!

We had the best sister trip ever.
I can't wait to do something again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!