Saturday, October 22, 2011

Too Much Fun!

Today was awesome! We went to Universal Studios Hollywood and had the best time ever! We saw everything! Movie sets, production sets, props, costumes, the works. I was in movie heaven!!! I love movies. I love everything about movies. This was a dream come true for me. SO much movie history and movie memorabilia. I was surrounded by a mecca of movie goodness! Honestly - I looked like a little kid all day long. I had the biggest grin on my face the entire day. I was smiling from ear to ear! My face hurts from smiling so much! I think I took 1,000 pictures! I can't wait to upload them all. I can't get the picture posting to work from here and I don't think the blog posting to facebook is working either but never fear! As soon as I get home, I will be sure to share all the pictures. We did a great job seeing everything there was to see and making it back in time for the labradoodle gathering. We got back in plenty of time and spent a couple of hours chatting about doodle doggies before we all headed out for a delicious Thai dinner. I was happy so many people were willing to take the long walk tonight becaust the food was delicious! I want to go back again for more. Mmmmmm. Tomorrow the labradoodle breeder's conference starts bright and early. I am ready for another day of fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!