Friday, August 3, 2012

OH! So THAT is where it was!

Now that we are nearing the end of our room cleaning/excavation - I can't tell you how many times I have heard, "OH! So THAT is where it was!" All week long we have been finding missing items.  Items that Mr. Yesteryear Acres had been insisting were thrown away. Items that Mr. Yesteryear Acres may or may not have placed in the room. Items that Mr. Yesteryear Acres may or may not have then forgotten he placed in the room.  Items that Mr. Yesteryear Acres may or may not have been very grumpy about and then had to feel quite remorseful this week as we unearthed the missing items. My son also found some things he was missing as he evidently followed Mr. Yesteryear Acres lead in, "I don't have a place to put this right now so why don't I throw it in here!" mentality.  I can't say that I haven't had some sort of ultimate pleasure this week watching them find what they had insisted was LOST FOREVER.  I never put their things in this room so clearly, I am not to blame.  I just like to sit back and watch the, "OH! So THAT is where it was!" look on their faces.  Who knew cleaning a room could bring so much joy. The room looks fantastic and all that was lost, has now been found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!