Sunday, August 5, 2012

Surprise Trip!

This week I have a surprise trip that popped up at the last second.  My mom, my sister, my younger daughter, and I are all on an adventure.  My mom called with the good news that she was taking us on a weeklong trip devoted to exercise, relaxation, and good health. We jumped at the opportunity.  My daughter and I have been working so hard we feel so lucky to have been invited. We are so excited to all be together.  My sister lives in Vermont so we don't get to see her very often.  We had just been talking last week about how she hasn't seen my younger daughter in such a long time and she missed her and now here we are - all together.  We are going to get up early in the morning by 5:30am every single day and are going to take walks and take exercise classes and take excellent care of our health for the whole week.  We are watching what we eat and are eliminating fats and sugars and (ACK) ....even desserts. I plan on coming home quite healthy, fit and relaxed.  Thanks mom!  You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!