Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Silver Bells of Love

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have been married for 25 years today. 25 beautiful happy joyous years.  I can't imagine having a better friend in all the world than Mr. Yesteryear Acres. He is the most thoughtful, loyal, dependable, loving, trustworthy, honest person and I am so lucky he is mine.  I appreciate him every single day.  There isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful to have him in my life. And do you know what, there isn't a day that goes by that he isn't grateful to have me in his life. He appreciates everything I do just as much as I appreciate everything he does.  I think that is a big part of why we love each other so much.  We make each other laugh, we are always there for one another, and we always are so grateful for all the hard work we both do. So what did we do to celebrate our big 25th Wedding Anniversary? Well Mr. Yesteryear Acres did all the farm chores with my son while I cleaned the house with my daughter.  Then Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son power washed all the rugs from the house while my daughter and I cleaned all the living room furniture. We also cleaned out our big closet in the living room. We emptied it completely and vacuumed and organized.  As we were busy with that project, Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son cleaned up debris from a tree that got struck by lightning.  Maybe it isn't what most people do on their 25th anniversary but for us - it was just perfect.  It has what we have done for the past 25 years.  Working hard, laughing hard, taking care of our doodle doggies and our family and being together.  Sounds pretty perfect to me. Happy 25th Anniversary Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!