Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Better Every Day

I just wanted to thank everyone that has been so kind as to check on my son's recovery since his head injury.  Thankfully he is much better.  He is back to joking and laughing and cracking me up on a daily basis.  He started running again and is doing really well.  I think our long walks together might be coming to an end.  The other day we walked 5 miles together and I looked like this:
GASP GASP GASP WATER!!!
My son looked like this:
Have we started walking yet?
He literally looked as if he were walking at a snail's pace.  He didn't even break a sweat.  He was just leisurely strolling along while I was walking/trotting/running to keep up with him. He has the longest stride and I felt as if I would never catch him.  Of course my pathetic attempt to keep up with him, just cracked him up.  That's when I knew he was better.  It was once again safe to make fun of good ole mom!  Ahhhh how I missed that!!!! It is nice to see that big smile on his face every day.  His headaches are all but gone and his neck is getting better every day. Now we can all focus on getting Mr. Yesteryear Acres Mommy feeling better.  She still is in the hospital and I just cannot wait until she is healthy and happily back at home where she belongs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!