Monday, March 25, 2013

Mr. Yesteryear Acres Takes the Lead

Poor Mr. Yesteryear Acres. Looks like he wanted to outdo me in the who can break a bone department and is now in the lead.  Granted this is not a game I would advise other people play but here at Yesteryear Acres - it is just the way it goes.  When you live on a farm and you spend your days working outside......things happen. I knew we were in trouble when Mr. Yesteryear Acres said grab some paper towels and the first aid kit.  That is never a good sign.  Sure enough, his glove was filled with blood and it looks like he broke his first finger in several places. Luckily, I am quick with first aid repair and I had his finger bandaged in no time. I think we just may have the most impressive first aid kit anywhere.  Whatever the ailment, we have it covered! Finger splint - check! Butterfly strips - check! Gauze, bandages, and wrap - check, check and check!  I made sure to pick out a lovely sky blue color bandage for Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  I wanted to be sure he looked awesome in his new fancy splint.  I have to make sure he is up-to-date with all the newest fashionable colors for spring!  Feel better Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!