Thursday, March 14, 2013

No food at ALL????

Poor Mr. Yesteryear Acres Mommy!  She is back in the hospital.  She had to go to the emergency room last night and was admitted.  She will be there for at least a week! I feel so sad for her.  She really isn't feeling well and there isn't anything I can think of to make her feel better.  She is not allowed to have ANY food or ANY water. Not even ice chips! She is not allowed to eat a thing and it will be like that for days and days. What can I do?  I am the "I will make you a loaf of fresh baked bread" person. I am the "I made you chicken soup with homemade noodles or chicken and dumplings or fresh baked chicken pot pie" person.  I don't have any ideas on what to do for her except tell her that I love her and that she is SO important to me and no matter what she needs, big or small, she just has to ask and I will do it! Feel better soon.  We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!