Monday, May 6, 2013

Rainy Monday

Today was pretty much a dreary rainy day.  If I could have it my way, I would have stayed in my pajamas, crawled right back into the covers and stayed in bed all morning long.  Oh how I would love to do something like read a book, or take a nap, or watch a movie! That would be heavenly.  Of course that didn't happen. I was up and dressed by 6:30am and haven't spent much time sitting. Duty calls!   The puppies however.........
Snuggled in blankies
and
Cuddled together
and
Said, "We will watch a movie!"
and
"We will stay in bed all day long"
and
then 
one 
puppy 
said
"Pppbbbt"  
"Is this how you felt at 6:00am this morning?"
And I said "YES!"
Good little puppy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!