Friday, May 10, 2013

Special Delivery

This morning as I was washing the dishes I realized that this Sunday I would be without both my girls.  I have barely gotten used to being without my older daughter on Mother's Day but now I have to be without both of them.  I thought about the passing of time and how quickly my Mother's Day went from my little girls giving me handmade cards with beautiful crayon drawings to my older girls being far from home.  It all goes by in a blink of an eye.  I was just getting a little teary when the Fed Ex truck pulled into our driveway. Special Delivery for me?!
I opened the envelope and pulled out my card......
Awwwww. Sniff Sniff.  I love that girl!
Does she have perfect timing or what?
My beautiful flowers came with a vase and everything
My heart smiled with each beautiful blossom
Thanks for the special delivery! I miss you so much my sweet Marine! 
I can't wait until I get to see you again!
I love my flowers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!