Friday, February 14, 2014

29 Valentines of Love

Today marks the 29th Valentine's Day that Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have celebrated together. We wondered how in the heck time flew by so quickly! In some ways it does feel like 29 Valentine's Days have come and gone but in other ways, it feels like we are still newly celebrating. Mr. Yesteryear Acres says it is because we are so in love that every day is Valentine's Day.  I have to agree.  I have the very best Valentine I could ever ask for.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres mom asked us what we are going to do to celebrate our big 29.....I said, "take care of puppies, do farm chores, cross things off our to-do list, you know - same ole same ole!"  And that is just what we did. I guess when you show each other you love each other every day - then Valentine's Day is just another awesome day just like the day before and just like it will be the day after.  Tonight we might have to treat ourselves to Sea Salt Caramel Fudge just to make sure to honor the holiday properly.  I mean what says I love you 29 times more than sharing chocolate fudge?!! Sounds perfect to me! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!