Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hey What About Us?

This morning the other Muppet puppies told me that they deserved a "Monday Puppy Picture Update" and they wanted their turn in the spotlight. They let me know that they were just as cute and adorable as Mr. Muppet Doodle. I have to agree!  So much cuteness surrounds me every day! Sometimes I wonder how I get any real work done!  And for all of you that asked - yes - Mr. Muppet Doodle did find an awesome home and is now spoken for.
The puppies were pretty excited to play outside without all the snow

It made finding the toys MUCH easier

Oh Mr. Yesteryear Acres!  We could play fetch with you all day long!

Everyone loves flying puppy pictures!

I found this toy all by myself!

The infamous legless octopus.  It is always the favorite toy!

The Official Landscape Inspector

See?  More Muppets!

So much cuddling!
Everyone loves snuggle time!

Look how big Eloise's Double Doodle Puppies are getting!

I think they get cuter and cuter every time I look at them

Happy Puppy Picture Update ...The Extended Version!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!