Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cleaning up and Packing up

My sister flew all the way from Vermont to come help me get my older daughter ready to leave for her deployment. That is true love!!!!  My daughter has to be at the Marine Corps Base all week long and has no time to get everything done on the deployment checklist.  She will be deployed for 9-12 months so there is just a ton to do before she deploys this weekend.  My sister and I have spent the whole day cleaning and getting things boxed up and ready for storage. It is so nice to have the help!  I am excited to see the look on my daughter's face when she sees everything we have accomplished so far.  Tomorrow will be more of the same. With my sister's help - my daughter will be all set and can leave knowing everything has been taken care of.  Thank you dear sister! You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!