Friday, December 5, 2014

Thanks for the help!

I had to drive my sister to the airport early this morning as she had to head back home to Vermont. It was sad to see her go! She really went above and beyond in helping me get my daughter all ready for her deployment.  Last night my daughter said she could feel the stress melting away as we got so much accomplished this week. I couldn't have done it all without my sister's help!
My sister and I promised each other we would make it to the ocean before my sister had to leave.  Little did we know - the beach was less than a 10 minute drive from my daughter's house!
WE MADE IT!
Just in time too!  The view was beautiful!

It is probably a good thing that we didn't know how close we were to the beach.  We might not have been as productive!
Our Final Goodbye.
This is what love feels like. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!