Thursday, December 11, 2014

Time to get Busy

I have not had a single moment to relax since before Thanksgiving week started. I have been working non-stop and there is no end in sight. I don't think Mr. Yesteryear Acres has gone to bed before 2:00am for the last week so he has been burning the candle at both ends as well.  My trip to say goodbye to my older daughter was wonderful in that I got my daughter ready for her deployment. It was wonderful in that I got to spend time with her each evening.  It was wonderful because I did everything I could to make her deployment a little easier.  The only thing that was not wonderful is that I am soooooooo behind in all the things I need to do.  I almost passed out when I looked at the calendar today.  TWO WEEKS until Christmas!  How can that be???!!!  I am not ready.  I am usually done by now and this year - I haven't even started.  I need to do Christmas shopping.  I need to do Christmas baking. I need to do Christmas decorating! Time to get busy! Or maybe that is busier.  Or maybe busiest!  Please sprinkle me with some Christmas magic.  I think I will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!