Friday, January 23, 2015

Doodle Hugs Of Course

This morning we started carrying down all of my daughter's things that were going back to college with her.  The doodle doggies all knew what was going on. Up the stairs. Down the Stairs.  Up the Stairs. Down the Stairs.  Sad, pathetic, longing faces with droopy ears and tears in their eyes.  With every step the doggies were saying, "Noooooooooo Don't Go!!!!!!" As we loaded the last of my daughter's things into her car, she was surrounded by her sad doodle committee and had to say her last goodbyes.  We were all sad.  We waved as she pulled down the road and then the house was quiet.  The doodle doggies all followed me back inside and I looked at them and said, "Now what?"  That is when they crawled into my lap and by my side and it was clear the answer was Doodle Hugs of Course! Nothing mends a broken heart faster than doodle hugs.  I think they needed a hug as much as I did.  Tonight Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I will have a little less room to sleep as my daughter's doodle doggies will be joining us.  Oh well - the more doodle doggies, the merrier! Who can say no to doodle hugs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!