Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Goldendoodle Book

I was asked to contribute to a book about Goldendoodles and so I have been spending some time working on this project. The book should be going to the publisher soon.  It looks to be a great book and today I went through some of our favorite Goldendoodle pictures and thought I would share some of them on today's blog.  Thank you to everyone who sent in some of these adorable Yesteryear Acres Goldendoodle photos!!!!! I just love doodles!!!
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

"Is someone missing a diaper?"

"Ahhhh I love snow!!!"

"Time to Build a Snowman!"

"I am just a little snuggle buddy"

"Ummmm  I don't want to get my paws cold!"

"And in the morning....I am making Waffles!"

Goldendoodle Nap Time!

Goldendoodle Beauty

"Leaves are delicious!"

"I love my little blanky!"

Goldendoodle Puppy Trio

"Why Hello There!"

"You Mean Pose Like This?"

"High Five!"

"Ready for the Rain!"
 Hope you liked today's Goldendoodle Picture Book fun!!!!!  Doodle pictures are the best!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this article! I have just launched a book on Goldendoodle care, here is the link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JXHDF3U/

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!