Sunday, January 4, 2015

Say it isn't so

Oh sadness!!! Tomorrow is the official end of our Winter break.  My son goes back to school in the morning.  Normally I am not toooooo bothered by the return to school, but this year, I feel so sad about my son going back to school. In my mind, this is it.  The beginning of the end.  This is the last half of his senior year.  This is the last half of him living here under my roof and always being around.  He is almost all grown up and heading off to do his own wonderful and amazing things and I am not ready for him to go back to school tomorrow. I want our break to be just a little bit longer.  I want our time together to last just a little bit longer. I want my son, just as he is, carefree and on winter break, and I am not ready for him to go back to school.  Say it isn't so.  Isn't it about time for a massive snowfall?  I think so! Come on winter!  Do your thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!