Monday, February 2, 2015

Almost ready to go home!

Blossom and Maple's puppies will be ready to go to their new homes this weekend.  They are all soooooo cute that I took a ton of pictures and had trouble narrowing down the cutest ones.  I took almost 900 pictures and I think I got about 850 adorable ones. They are just so lovable! Here are a few of my favorites for Puppy Picture Monday:
The snow didn't slow down outside recess play for Maple's Double Doodle puppies at all

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

"Snowcones are delicious!"

Group Hug!

"I am going to catch that snowflake!"

"Got it!"

Blossom's Goldendoodle Puppies have potty training down
Good Puppies!!!

Blossom's Boys posing for the camera!

"I am a Snow Bunny!"

"I am a Teddy Bear!"
Juneau's Caramel and Apricot Labradoodle babies aren't quite old enough to venture outside.  They are staying snuggly warm in their blankets
"We don't want to go outside!"

"Nothing beats naptime on a snowy day!"

"This is the life!"

Double Decker Doodles

Happy Monday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!