Friday, February 27, 2015

Holding Down the Fort

This morning I was planning on going with Mr. Yesteryear Acres for a puppy delivery but we ended up having a puppy that needed to be picked up here, so I stayed behind while Mr. Yesteryear Acres hit the road at O'Dark-Thirty.  I got up early this morning and got all the puppies ready for the road trip and also made sure my sweet Mr. Yesteryear Acres was taken care of as well.  Delicious lunch - CHECK!  Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice - Check! Puppy Care Packages - Check! GPS ready - Check!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres pulled out of the driveway a little before 6am with the puppy mobile loaded with love.  That left me, myself and I to hold down the fort and let me say - I am tired!  I already have 20,000 steps in for the day and the day isn't over! In addition to my awesome farm chores workout, I am pretty sure I will get an A+ for the day.  Everything is done AND I have a fresh loaf of Pumpkin Seed/Flax Seed Bread baking in the oven, a Slow-Cooked Pot Roast roasting in the oven, a batch of tapioca pudding simmering on the stove AND all the laundry caught up. Whew! Come home soon Mr. Yesteryear Acres! You were definitely missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!