Friday, February 13, 2015

Just When I Thought I was Ahead

After that wonderful amazing and ever so unexpected "Valentine's" present from Mr. Yesteryear Acres, I decided I would show him up.  I would get ahead in the awesome gift giving and really outdo his big red Valentine.  Tonight I made him one of his favorite dinners.  Homemade Pot Pie - from scratch of course.  I prepared all the fixings - the potatoes, the meat, the corn from the garden, the green beans from the garden, the homemade cream sauce.  You get the picture.  One unbeatable Valentine's Day present.....
I mean look - it has a love shine and everything!!!!!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres loved it.  He said it was soooooo delicious.  So then I said, "So I get the best Valentine's Day award - right?"
And then Mr. Yesteryear Acres asked me if I looked INSIDE the vacuum 
To which of course I said no.  I mean who looks inside a vacuum???? 
Just when I thought I was ahead......
He fulfilled my cookie monster Valentine's wish 
and

My heart filled Valentine's wish.
Well Done Mr. Yesteryear Acres!  Well done.  Looks like you win again this year!!!!!  (I love it when that happens!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!