Tuesday, March 17, 2015

5:10am....and Home!

Oh boy!  What fun the Red-Eye flight is. I mean who doesn't love trying to sleep on a plane with your neck all bent to the side and then having it fall forward so you jolt awake and then trying to find one tiny bit of comfort so you can sleep only to jolt awake again? Last night I flew from Portland, Oregon into LAX.  I took a picture of Los Angeles from the plane as we were coming in for a landing.  After flying over a sea of darkness it is mind-boggling to see such an expanse of endless lights. There are just so many people down there!

The picture really doesn't do it justice.  After my layover at LAX, I caught my next flight and landed this morning at 5:10am.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres must really love me because he picked me up this morning with a big smile on his face.  Although I am completely and totally TIRED, I am glad to be home.  First up on my agenda.....PUPPY PICTURES!!!!!! So here, with just a slight delay, are this week's puppy pictures!
Here are three of Birdie's Adorable Goldendoodle Boys.  
I love the guy on the end with his ready for the camera pose!

Don't they have the sweetest faces!?

I could just snuggle them all day long!

Here are 3 more boys 

And the last of the boys and Birdie's 2 girls

I am so lucky to come home to such cuties!!!!
I missed them all!
Happy Puppy Picture (Tuesday)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!