Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BEST way to start the day!

I had the absolutely best way to start my day EVER!!!!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres had my delicious cup of coffee ready for me as soon as I came down the stairs and of course it was perfect as always.  I did a few morning chores and then sat down at my computer with my perfect cup of coffee.  I opened up Facebook and WHO DID I SEE????  My older daughter!!!!!!!!!!!  I haven't seen her beautiful face since she deployed in December and I almost fell off my chair when I saw my sweet girl right on my computer! This is the post:

Ever wonder how Marines can land in the most austere places and, in a short time, establish a communication system that will allow them to talk to Higher Headquarters, and even send email? Meet the Joint Task Force Enablers - a team of just over a dozen Marines who facilitate communication.
“We provide tactical video, data and voice traffic to facilitate command and control for the MEU in an expeditionary environment,” said 1st Lt. Abigail Sigman, the JTFE officer-in-charge. “We can roll off a ship with four Humvees and four trailers full of equipment anywhere in the world and establish Internet, phones, satellite communications, tactical chat and video teleconferencing in six hours or less.”

And the picture.....
There she is!!!!!
I can't imagine a better way to start my day.  I will be smiling from ear to ear all day long!  Hi Sweet Daughter of mine!!!!!! 
I miss you! I am proud of you! Be Safe!
Counting the months until you come back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!