Monday, March 9, 2015

FIVE YEARS OF BLOGGING! Happy 5 Year Blogiversary!

Today marks five years of blogging every single day, without ever missing a single blog post.  It was 5 years ago today that I thought it would be nice to give a small glimpse into life here at Yesteryear Acres.  Websites are wonderful but how would anyone really know anything about us?  I wanted to convey all that goes into raising cute doodle puppies and the work involved and our complete dedication and Tail Wagging Devotion and how much we love life at Yesteryear Acres. I decided I would write a blog.  What's more - I decided I would write an entry every single day. I wanted people to know us and our doggies and our puppies. When I say something, I always follow through, so each and every day I take a small break and sit down and share a little bit about our life.  At first I thought I would only write about dog related things.  That idea didn't last very long because many many many many days at Yesteryear Acres go like this:
Let Dogs and Puppies Out
Clean up Poop
Let Dogs and Puppies In
Clean up Poop
Let Dogs and Puppies Out
Clean up Poop
Let Dogs and Puppies In
I quickly realized my blog would be quite repetitive!  I decided to add more about life here and so everything is fair game!  Whenever something silly or embarrassing or unexpected happens here, everyone knows - I will write about it! Sharing our days has been fulfilling. I have a daily accounting of the past 5 years and look forward to many more years of blog posts to come! Mr. Yesteryear Acres is planning something special to celebrate. I can't wait!
For today ....... It is PUPPY PICTURE MONDAY!  I would never forget that!  Even on my 5 year blogiversary - Puppy Picture Monday is at the top of my list!
"I love my brother!"

"I picked a warm spot to snuggle!"

"You give the best kisses"

Birdie's Beauties!

Who doesn't love a pile of puppy love?

"Happy 5 Year Blogiversary!"
Happy Puppy Picture Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!