Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hi from OREGON!

This morning Mr. Yesteryear Acres was so kind and took me to the airport at 5:00am so I could head to Oregon.  The Northwest Doodle Breeder's Summit is this weekend and I am very excited to be here.  I was invited to stay with my very dear doodle friend Maggie and we are going to learn so much this weekend!  As soon as I landed - I could not believe how GREEN it is here!  Green and Warm!  It was like walking right into Springtime!  All the trees are in bloom and it is just gorgeous! I couldn't wait to go out and take a walk but first.....FOOD!
We had the best healthy lunch here.  It was SO delicious!
Thanks Maggie!

As soon as we were done - time for SPRINGTIME!

Just look at this beautiful walk!  Maggie certainly has a lovely place to get her steps in.

The trees are so tall and majestic

And her Daffodils are all in bloom!

This morning I was sitting on a plane waiting for it to be de-iced and then this afternoon, I had warm sunshine on my face. It felt wonderful.

I stopped to smell every flower

And say hi to the Western Scrub Jays
and
Hummingbirds along my walk

When I got back it was time to see Maggie's "Alpaca Doodles"

They are super cute!!!!

Tomorrow - the conference begins! 
I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!