Saturday, November 14, 2015

November 14 Thankfulness - Thank you for this Beautiful Day

With each new day, I like to just pause for a moment and appreciate the day we are given. In the hurry of day-to-day living it is easy to get caught up in the busyness of the day and sometimes the days seem to all run into one another.  Monday doesn't feel any different than Tuesday and Wednesday is just the same as Thursday and so on and so on. With a moment to reflect, it is easy to find so much to be grateful and thankful for.  Today, I am thankful for this beautiful day.
I am thankful for the last few colors of fall 
I am thankful for the beauty all around
I am thankful for the warm sun
and as always
I am thankful my family is safe
I am thankful my Doodle Puppies are loved
Thank you for this beautiful day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!