Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 17 Gratefulness - Hardworking Devotion

I am very thankful for all the time, devotion, hard work, compassion and endless willingness to help out that my son and his girlfriend Bri give to Yesteryear Acres. If they ever have a free moment, they work here.  If they don't have a free moment, they work here.  My son comes home from college almost every weekend just to give us a hand.  Bri comes home every chance she gets and she starts working the second she walks in the door.  I never have to ask for help.  I never have to wonder if a job will get finished.  I never have to worry if I will get everything on my list done. They are always here to help us and their devotion to the Doodle Doggies and Doodle puppies and life here at Yesteryear Acres is something I am eternally grateful for.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I worried about how we would accomplish all our work once my son moved away to college, but our fears were unfounded. Moving away didn't slow down my son's commitment to Yesteryear Acres. He helps us every chance he gets.  Both my son and Bri call or text every day to see how the Doodle Doggies and Doodle puppies are doing.  They check on the horses and kitties and everything at Yesteryear Acres. They love Yesteryear Acres as much as we do.
Dearest son and Bri,
We are sorry we work you so hard but..........
We are so grateful for all that you do!!!!
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!